SCHOOL!
Monday, August 22, 2011
2 cool 4 . . .
Amelia is an hour into the first day of Kindergarten as I type this. I can't believe she has gotten so big. I have to admit I am nervous for her, but I know kids adjust quick, by the end of the week she will be a pro. Typical of Amelia she was just full of excited energy this morning, no tearful goodbyes, just ready to get going and have fun. We did a quick photo session before she left (dad took her) and she had a few ideas of what pics she wanted to be remember this day with.
One leg balance
X
Y
The rest are what I could get her to stop wiggling long enough to take
The back pack is as big as her
Have a great first day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Wow your kids are getting big and are so beautiful. Wish we could see them sometime soon.
Post a Comment