Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Grandmas- day 1&2

This is the typical expression on both kids faces whenever Grandma Wanda and Great Grandma Nell are in town.
 And the very first thing the kids request when Grandma gets here - Chuck E Cheese.  
 Chuck E makes it rain tickets, closets thing to a child riot as I have seen.

 Today we made it to the Waco Zoo, we have only been once before and had a great time.  

Musical marching

 Throwing ropes at the gong . . .
 quickly turned to swinging like a monkey
 Amelia requested that I take a lot of pictures of the animals this time, these were to be some of her favorites
 "reading"


 They really liked the Otter slide

Amelia kept stopping to talk to the otter
And finally though she may not look it, Amelia is in fact strong enough to hold off a giant snake and survive the encounter unharmed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't believe that the Grandmas are there. There is no photographic proof. I know they're not here...but that is as far as my factual knowledge goes. :)

Anonymous said...

OK now the other grandmother is jealous of all the fun you all are having. Cute photos.