So a little secret of mine is that I have never thrown a baby shower, bridal shower, or really any cool party ever but I really really wanted to for a while. Last week I finally got my chance and I have to say I loved it! Here are pics of what it all looked like
Decorations
Decorations
Party favors (with pink and orange flower sugar cookies inside)
10 comments:
So cute Melisa. I'm sorry I had to miss it, something came up last minute. The cakes look fabulous!
Good job! Parties are a lot of work! I love your lighting. I still haven't tackled a cake yet. Very impressive.
I am sooo impressed, those cakes are amazing!
What a great party hostess you are. I love the fondant cakes and the diaper cake is very impressive too. I am sure your friend loved it.
wow... now i feel like i didn't really miss out on the WHOLE thing! your house and the cakes look awesome! i'm glad i got to see the finished product after seeing the fondant flowers you were making!!
wow! everything is so beautiful!!! people like you are the reason i'm intimidated to ever attempt anything like that...
HOly Cow! I an Totally impressed. Looks like something out of a magazine!
It was amazing! Everything was so cute and so delicious! WONDERFUL job! Those cakes are to die for! I saw them from across the room and fell in love!
Oh my perfect party! Everything is so pretty - you are really good - you should go into business....
Looks like it all turned out so great! Thanks for sharing the pictures. You did a great job!
Post a Comment