and Amelia as a giraffe - a tribute to her Madagascar addiction - guess what we will most likely be doing on Nov. 7th. The sequel comes out.
She had a blast at the halloween parade, cake walk, trunk or treat...
Even helped pass out candy to trunk or treaters.
but had the most hitting almost our whole neighborhood (which is quite impressive for a two year old) hitting the doors.
Meanwhile, Jett continues to grow - and in the short time between trunk or treat and the actual holiday he grew out of his puppy outfit and had to borrow Amelia last year Elmo.
3 comments:
Looks like Amelia had a great time. The Jett looked cute!
Nice, although I stand firm behind my belief that "trunk or treat" is just one more mockery of the great adventure we used to call growing up.
Hey, will you introduce me on swab. I already sent in the registration. I'm price1869 or price1869(at)hotmail.com.
Thanks
Cute Costumes. It was nice seeing you Josh last week.
Post a Comment