Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Photos and Big News

We got our pictures back from Angie Penrose. I am biased of coarse, but they are so cute.






As for News we had an ultrosound today, and besides confirming that our baby is way more flexible than I will ever be . . .


we found out that our baby is a boy.

18 comments:

Bethany said...

Congratulations! We love having a boy, but HATE changing his diapers. It's so much worse than changing girl diapers, in my opinion. We're excited for you.

Heather said...

Congrats! That's great!

Islander said...

So I lost my bet with dad, but it is OK because I know I will love this new grandson just like my six other handsome, talented and extremely fun to be with grandsons. We are excited! Mom

Matt and Jama said...

The McKinney names lives on! We are excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Wow congrats! A boy! You are lucky that you will get to have one of each :o)

Chris said...

Amelia looks famous, and that is a very cool ultrasound picture. Congrats on the boy.

Stephanie said...

Whoooo hoooo!!! A little Joshy, that is so exciting.

Findlay Family said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!
Yea! We're happy for you...
(Amelia is gorgeous!)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Boys rule this year! Congrats! The pics of Amelia are so cute. You know it wouldn't hurt to add a little hair accessory every now and then in her lovely locks to enhance her cuteness even more :) (You know what my side business is don't you?)

Lyndsee Bates said...

YEAH!!! That is very exciting!!!! Amelia is so beautiful!!! You have every reason to brag!!

Miss Jackie said...

Congrats!! That will be exciting! Amelia is a beautiful little girl...she needs a brother to help fight off the boys!

Spencer and Kari said...

Show-offs. We are happy for you and hope we have your skill next time. It was good to see you, but we promise to plan better next time.

em said...

congratulations, what wonderful news!

PureDesign said...

congrats!

Also those pictures look GREAT!

Chris and Jamie said...

Man we had no idea you guys were expecting. Congrats. I think boys are easier than girls, by far.

pepper said...

Congratulations!!

Katrina and Bill said...

You're having a boy! Congratulations! Didn't even know you were expecting, but I guess I should check your blog more often. Amelia is DARLING!! I loved the pictures from the egg hunt and how she was drawing in the dirt most of the time. Perfect.
-Katrina

brooklyn said...

yeah!!! congrats you guys! how perfect for you.