Melisa's Mom and Grandmother came out for a little more than a week to spend time with Melisa and Amelia. We did lots of fun things - they even took a trip down to San Antonio to the Riverwalk and the Zoo while I was away in Kansas City.... Unfortunately we didnt take too many pictures. Here is Amelia with Nell.

Then the obligatory visit to the state capitol with every guest.

Me and Amelia in the Rotunda.

Leaving with mom.

and a couple nature walks some other days.

It was nice having both of them visit - next time we will be better with more interesting photos.
3 comments:
Amelia's hair is getting longer - she looks so cute in these pics.
I love all the denim. Little A's looking very fashion forward these days.
Amelia looks so grown up in her jean jacket.
I want to see the Mitt Romney signature. You'll have to post.
Post a Comment