Friday, March 16, 2007

SLC (again)

Amelia and I just got back form Utah, for another cousin's wedding (the older sister of the one who was married in november). First thing we did was visit Michelle

And Steve happened to stop by so amelia got to meet him (and I might note she really like him, she would have hung out more with him if it was up to her)

But we were there for my cousin's wedding, isn't she pretty.

Here is the family as a whole, I love how cute Lexy (the little girl) is here.

Amelia was a little wild for the reception that followed, but she really enjoyed the view from the window.

But most of the reception was mom, grandma, and grandpa taking turns watching Amelia crawl in the next room.

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Amelia's got good taste, she likes those tall, dark and handsome guys.

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Sounds like everyone had a good time. And just when we thought that little girl of yours couldn't get any cuter.....what a doll!