Monday, February 11, 2013

AZ Repeated

Life is busy I guess, so I am just now getting to our Christmas AZ trip.  As I was looking through the pictures I feel like they are all the same things we have done before, but the kids really enjoy it all so we'll probably do it again
 
We started with a trip to the temple lights

 
Where the kids rode around in style

Spent a day with cousins at the Wild Life Aquarium and Zoo
(note how many times that pikachu hat shows up, Santa gave it to her and I think it was her favorite present of the year)
 

 
Where feeding the Giraffe is always a highlight
 
 
 Spent another day with cousins and went to mini golf
*side note Jett proved he has picked up a bad "world is my bathroom" habit here, by running ahead to some hidden off to the side bush before anyone could catch him.  I guess it is a product of living on land and being a boy.

 
 And on to the Science Musem for "snow day"

 
Bed of nails

Dancing magnets
 
Weather/Nature



 And a lego exhibit that was in its last week, they always love this place.

 
And no trip is complete without Encanto Park. 
 
Next year Jett should be tall enough for every ride, but at least he made the roller coaster.

No comments: