
Neighborhood Santa in the Park - complete with a petting zone, a cop car, caroling, treats and Jett's favorite...
A fire truck!
We've been taking a lot of drives to go see the lights this year - seems to be quite a few more out this year. Stopped off at the Cedar Park Christmas Tree which from here forward shall be my inspiration...
Went on the coldest night of the year so far.... completely shocked Jett and Amelia.
Got a full size Christmas tree for the first time together (only took five years)... it glows in the floor and fortunately all the ornaments are plastic. Jett's favorite activity this year is throwing the ornaments off the tree.
Little more subdued this year and still got a ways to go to match the my new inspiration.
4 comments:
That is some impressive tree coverage you've got there though. I only have a strand around the roof, but I have big dreams!
Such a cute pic of Jett on the truck. He is so photogenic! Wow neighborhood tree and WOW for your beautiful Christmas tree and outside lights. I'm sure Amelia and Jett love all of it!
We did lights on the house for the first time this year - kids love it! I'm impressed that Jett loves santa - jamesy won't get near him....
What a great place for a tree. I love how it reflects off you floor. Jett looks so cute on the firetruck, and I always love seeing what you did to your house.
Post a Comment