Meet Izabel.
My whole side - plus Jama's folks and her brother came out to meet her.
On the drive up Amelia and Jett got to spend some time with their great grandparents in Cache Valley - and pick up some squeeky cheese for the drive up to Boise.
Idaho was fun - Amelia took in her first demolition derby - she still tries to tell us about it.

On the way out we had a day to spend in Salt Lake - showing the kids some of the places we used to like to go - like Temple Square above, sugarhouse, and gilgal..
Was a fun trip - and never long enough.
5 comments:
Izabel is a cute little baby! I love her flower in her hair. I am glad you had a good time on your trip.
Josh,
I love Gilgal, should have figured that you were also a fan.
Call me up next time you're passing through.
Yes, you are right - our time together is never long enough. We were so glad we did have this time together. Jett and Amelia are precious! Melisa is responsible for a few extra pounds (but it was worth it). Missing you all.
I've been to Gilgal, and when I went it reminded me of you- funny.
It was great to see you guys.
Post a Comment