Snow came mid-week - we even had a couple of days where I walked fast from the office to the car.
and finally - the return of one of my all-time favorite beverages... this came out last year and I was hooked off one sip. I have no idea how pomogranate makes it festive and thus seasonal... but I always stock up.
3 comments:
Loved seeing Jett's first Santa pic. At this age, he is much braver than cousins Jacob and Quinn - next year he may be afraid too. I love eating pomagranites - they are one of the healthest things you can eat -I eat them plain -without all the 7up calories.
Mom
I have never had the pomagranite
7up. I will need to try it.
We've been hooked on that 7up stuff this year too. It's good, though it doesn't hold a candle to Apple Slice.
Post a Comment