Monday, August 04, 2008

Jett Joshua McKinney

Was cleared for take off. Came to our world at 10:50AM

First moments with Mommy.


First moments with Daddy.

Meeting the nurses and measuring up....

to 8 pounds 9 ounces, 20.5 inches, and a typical McKinney sized head.

16 comments:

Findlay Family said...

Hurray he's here!!!! Welcome to the family Jett! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see more pictures. Good job guys!

Islander said...

Welcome Jett and congratulations to Josh, Melisa and Amelia too. We are so happy to know our 10th grandchild is here and he is just perfect! We lookforward to when we can hold and kiss him. I especially love the pic of dad and son. What did we ever do with out blogs? What a happy day!

Matt and Jama said...

We are very happy Jett has arrived! The McKinney name will continue on. Can't wait to see him in person!

Haynes Family said...

Aaah, so adorable! Congratulations to you all! I love the name you chose, very cool. I hope you have a quick recovery Melisa! :)

sarah said...

what a cute little guy! congrats!

Islander said...

Great news this morning while I was at work. Can I call him "JJ"?
I appologize for the "typical McKinney sized head". A Texan with a 10+ gallon hat!!!

Katrina and Bill said...

Haven't checked your blog in a while and the moment I do, you have a baby! Congrats, Josh and Melisa. Jett! What a great name for a little boy! I hope mommy is doing well and feeling healthy. Baby looks wonderfully healthy!

april said...

Congratulations! Way to go, both of you! And a promotion to Big Sister for Amelia.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, little Jett. Can't wait to meet you. Way to go guys. You really need to try for the "3 under 3" club.

(julie) said...

Yay! Good work Melis. I guess I need to hurry up and finish Jett's present. yikes. you couldn't have waited a few more days????

Rachel said...

Congrats to you all! I love the name! Hope everyone is doing great!

Chris said...

Nice work guys. I love the name. Sometimes we call our little guy Rhett the Jet.

Kristie said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you. Love the name.

riggity said...

a. Jett is the absolute coolest name of all time. I wish I had a kid named Jett. But I don't, and now I can't ever.

b. congratulations. He looks cute and awesome.

LEXIE GUYMON said...

Oh I am just so excited jett is here. YEAH!! I can't wait to get my hands on him & kiss those cute cheeks. I am glad everything went well. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Senja said...

congrats - and the name is really great.
(this is 'gretel')