Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Code Red

Jett has had a good day - Siren's kept him up most of the afternoon because of a "code - red" on the first floor of the hospital. The hospital was completely surrounded by fire trucks. We had a great view of it from our 7th floor penthouse. Someone probably burned some popcorn.
It didn't bother him that much though. His baby rash is calming down some.

Grandma came later on in the afternoon to visit and get to know him a little better.

Big Sis came too - this time was more interested in playing with Jett.

And giving him lots and lots of kisses.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can see Amelia in him. Does he have a little redish hair?

em said...

congratulations! i love his name!

Miss Jackie said...

Yay! Congrats!! I LOVE the name Jett...although I though Jett Bob sounded fun...Jett Joshua is MUCH more suitable for the little guy! Glad everything went well and the little guy is getting lots of loves. Loving all the pictures....

Bethany said...

Congratulations you guys! Cute baby and great name!

Anonymous said...

Aww he is so precious! Congrats!

Islander said...

Jett has blond eyelashes! Maybe redishblond hair? Looks like more like Matt. Love the pics with Amelia. She is going to
be a loving "big" sister.

Heather Guymon said...

He is so beautiful! Congrats times ten to the McKinney family!

Unknown said...

Wanda called us with the great news about half an hour after the arrival. We're very excited that he's here and that everyone is doing well. She tried to tell us he looks like Melisa, but I would have to say that boy looks like his daddy! Congratulations!

Mrs. Budge said...

I love the name Jett, good choice. I really miss the newborn stage - they are so sweet! Enjoy it and congratulations!!! Great photos!

Haynes Family said...

That is the sweetest thing. I love big sister kisses. I hope your all doing well!!

pepper said...

Congratulations! He is adorable.