Melisa is well into her weekly checkups for the upcoming baby - so this morning Amelia came with me to work. She was busy answering the phone, putting together proposals and managing the biz. She wouldn't let me sit in my own chair all morning long.

I wish I could say she is responsible for all the clutter on the desk. A cluttered desk makes a cluttered mind - but thats not really all that surprising.
4 comments:
Josh - I am glad you found us! Good luck on the up coming baby. BTW - Your daughter is beautiful! We are scheduled to have our baby next Thursday....yeah.
Jared says "Hi" he is rushing out the door to work.
Did she close any deals?
I think a new tractor might be in the offering.
Amelia looks like an up & coming executive.
Happy Anniversary as well
Love Mom and Dad
Holy Crap Josh. Your office is nicer than anything I even dream of having in my life. Way to go.
Hi guys! We are thinking of you... baby?! Baby?!!
Happy anniversary, too!
xoxo Wendy & Eric
Post a Comment