Thursday, March 27, 2008

Amelia vs Mom

I have been painfully organizing all the photos on my parents computer this past week and in the process found a few scanned pictures of me at about Amelia's age. Here is a shoot of her from this morning and below is me (maybe slightly older than her).

6 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

WOW!! That is crazy, she looks just like you!!!!!

Islander said...

Amelia does look so much like Melisa, but I see a little of Josh too. Great pics!

Stephanie said...

Wow, that was a fun comparison!

Unknown said...

That was a very, very, very noble effort on your part. :) I'm sure it was also fun to find those old pictures.

m. said...

that is amazing..

Mrs. Budge said...

Eerie how similar they look, I would never have known it wasn't Amelia if you didn't mention it (however I would have thought the photo quality was a little poor)