She loves bathtime almost as much as she loves elmo...
After the bath she decided it would be a good time to announce our family's big news to the world wide web... while she cant type yet... or post... she felt the need to write it out for you all to see....
A little closer if you missed it...
We are excited... going to be a pretty crazy 2nd birthday for Amelia.
23 comments:
Wow Congrats you guys! I guess it is official now. I heard rumors and kept checking your blog to see if the rumors were true.
congratulations! amelia was such a cute baby (and still is), so why wouldn't you want another?
It is amazing how kids can write before they can talk! Too cute!
WE ARE EXCITED AND PLEASED TOO.
Congratulations! And way to wait a reasonable length of time between kids. I'm starting to feel nervous about Claire getting a sibling at 16 months. That's so exciting!
i can't believe her hair! so gorgeous! congratulations!
congratulations guys. two cute kids, how very lucky!
Quinn is thrilled to have another young cousin soon! Amelia has great penmanship!
Congratulations! I'm excited for you all!
Nice work my friend. Congratulations!
The news is out!! We are excited for your guys. Hope you are feeling alright Melisa!
congratulations! Yay!
WAY cute! She'll be a great big sis...
That is so exciting!!! Do you know if it is a boy or girl? Amelia will have so much fun!!! Congrats you guys!!!!!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Can't wait to see another cute McKinney.
no way! (sorry, don't check the blogsphere that often). Congrats that's awesome! Also a very creative way to tell us all.
Congratulations! From the Robbins' family
Hey Josh and Melisa we are so excited for you! Been checking on you via Stephanies blog! Cute Fam! love the barkers!
Congratulations!! I was hoping you'd add some more cute kids to the world soon! Amelia is a DOll! Hope you're feeling well Melissa!
Congratulations you guys! Your family is adorable, I'm glad you're making more!!!
Wow I haven't been on the computer in a while (even though I already knew the news) now I can officially congratulate. We can't wait for the next adorable mckinney!
Hey! Congrats!
Oh! Congrats!
Yeah! Good for you guys..it will be a boy no doubt, these things come in threes (or fives in the case of the Nielsen family). So that makes Diane - Boy, Me - Boy, McKinney's - Boy. Next year will be the year for girls. I'm very superstitious about this kind of stuff.
Post a Comment