We spent last week in Utah seeing friends while Josh had work. Amelia enjoyed meeting some LeSueur friends, but . . .
I am not so sure what they thought about her (look at Oliver's face)
The temple was really exciting to see also, but almost too exciting I could hardly get her in the frame for a picture she was moving so much.
I enjoyed seeing all my friends there, some I haven't seen since Josh and I were married
And we also got to see Josh's grandparents. The were really excited to see Amelia again.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys got to visit a lot of people while you were in Utah.
I love Amelia's facial expressions.
We miss you guys. Amelia gets cuter in every picture.
Love Mom and Dad
That child loves the camera! Do you even have to tell her to smile? I'm glad you had a good time on your trip! Are you ready for the trip to come your way when the Truitts descend in a couple of weeks? :)
Emily
looks like you guys had a great time. I miss Utah sometimes....and seriously, what kind of camera do you have? some of your pics are beautiful.
Post a Comment