oooh i love it! you look great!
Pretty! Very stylish!
agree very pretty!
I think it looks hot. I love the bangs. work it girl.
i think it looks good.
I am glad to see that Joshua approved! When Melisa said that he likes long, straight hair with no bangs...I was a little concerned. :) Melisa, have YOU adjusted to it? We like it.
you are one hot momma!
LOVE IT!!! Foxy lady.
cute hair melis.
it makes your already superb eyes look amazing!
cute!
Love the hair cut! Glad you love it, too!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
oooh i love it! you look great!
Pretty! Very stylish!
agree very pretty!
I think it looks hot. I love the bangs. work it girl.
i think it looks good.
I am glad to see that Joshua approved! When Melisa said that he likes long, straight hair with no bangs...I was a little concerned. :) Melisa, have YOU adjusted to it? We like it.
you are one hot momma!
LOVE IT!!! Foxy lady.
cute hair melis.
it makes your already superb eyes look amazing!
cute!
Love the hair cut! Glad you love it, too!
Post a Comment