First thing I have to say is she did so good at the doctors today. When they drew blood she didn't even seem to notice. The nurse and doctor were so impressed. Anyways she measures up as follows: head- huge 80%; height - tall, 28in, 75%; weight - thin, 17lb 11oz, 35%.
I took this picture when we got home and thought she looked pretty goofy in it, but you can see both her teeth.
The doctor said that with how busy she is it isn't surprsing that she is such a light weight. She doesn't sit still at all now, and she is practicing her standing on any solid surface she can find. Here she is at the front door trying to tell us she needs some outside time to burn all the energy.I took this picture when we got home and thought she looked pretty goofy in it, but you can see both her teeth.

5 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute. I would say she needs a fenced back yard, or even an area like "Joshua Mountain"
to roam around in.
Good 9 month stats. Wish I could see her in person
Dad
80% head size isn't so bad, the boys were always 110%.
she is statistically similar to Kaitlyn at that age. Love the toothy grin...
Melissa
Her eyes are gorgeous, she's gorgeous!
Wow Josh, could you have made a more beautiful baby?! she is darling!
Heather Haslam
Post a Comment