d/b/c/m's older post about the forth coming Tim Armstrong release got amelia experimenting with a little rockabilly baby pompadour (at least her best attempt at it).

I even dusted off Rancid's "Let's Go!" for her to have a listen.

Jury, should we encourage this *Nü dü?
*as in new hair doo for those who are completely lost
11 comments:
Something weird is going on with the site tonight. I can't see the pictures for the last two postings. And I want to vote on the nu du!!!!
The Nu Du get's my vote
dad
I love it! Are you the hair dresser Josh? She is adorable, I wish I could see her more often.
That girl could pull off any du...
It looks like she enjoys a good hair day. We miss her cute face! (Oh- and you guys too!)
melissa
I see a boogie. Nice Du
I think amelia and ian have the same amount of hair right now....and he is only how much older?
3 votes yes for the nu du
I like it too, but I liked the Boz cut better.
she could have dee snyder's hair and sill look adorable.
Mei is very jealous that Amelia's hair is longer than hers.
most days dotty's hair does that on its own. i vote keep it.
Post a Comment