that is the most terrifying picture i have ever seen and i'm so glad islander set me straight because i'm not sure what i would have thought of josh after that.
Unlike Brookly and Amy, I'm disappointed in it being fake. I was about to be really proud of your reckless fathering style. Alas, you had to go and be "responsible" and stuff.
10 comments:
Pic 2 is fake and Grandma is relieved!!! Josh, don't give your aging mom a heart attack.
It's all fun and games until somebody drops the baby.
FLY HIGH !!!!
that is the most terrifying picture i have ever seen and i'm so glad islander set me straight because i'm not sure what i would have thought of josh after that.
what the heck?
Josh, you're silly.
She would be a cute cheerleader.
I agree with Brooklyn - and was fearing for amelia's life...
Unlike Brookly and Amy, I'm disappointed in it being fake. I was about to be really proud of your reckless fathering style. Alas, you had to go and be "responsible" and stuff.
I had a small heart attack too, and I'm not even related.
Jacko Josh--you still got it, man. Marriage hasn't tamed your wild heart. I can't wait til you build a catapult to launch her into her circus career.
Spencer
where has the time gone? it's been forever, and now you have a little baby running around! she's so cute!
Post a Comment