Saturday, July 22, 2006

Soccer Mom?

Its really hot here. I mean really, really, really, hot outside. About a year ago my air conditioning compressor gave up the ghost on a drive between Waco and Temple. Instead of forking out the money to fix the car we thought it would be a good time to get something a little cooler (literally and figuratively) - for the baby of course.

I get Melisa's old car while she gets the new wheels.





First time for both of us ever to have a brand spanking new ride. I think we both really like that new car smell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wheels
It's nice that the up-coming new addition is already thinking about sports (soccer). I pictured her to take after her dad and have a musical slant.

You never can predict what your children will enjoy.

Dad (McKinney)

Cindy Bean said...

What!?! We don't have matching cars anymore? Is mine that old?

I like it! Has your baby come out yet?

English said...

you guys are car buyin'/sellin' fools

Anonymous said...

cool ride...
I bet Melisa can't wait to put the baby in it- instead of the baby riding along in her.

Happy Anniversary!!
(today is our 15th!-time flies)


Melissa-big sis